Patient and parent information
Medical care is an important part of keeping your child healthy and Cook Children's Northeast Hospital takes that responsibility very seriously.
We offer a full range of imaging services, urgent and emergency care, surgical services and inpatient care from a staff of highly trained pediatric physicians and experienced clinical nurses.
We are dedicated to serving families in Northeast Tarrant County and the Mid Cities area. Our facility was designed with children and their families in mind.
Our staff provides personalized care in a convenient and comfortable setting to meet the diverse needs of our community.
-Pre-registration for surgery
-Preparing for surgery
-Urgent care services
-Your health care team
Cook Children's Northeast Hospital is located right in the heart of the Metroplex at 6316 Precinct Line Road, Hurst, Texas. For more information or questions, please feel free to contact us by calling 817-605-2500 or visit us at cookchildrens.org
About Cook Children's
Cook Children's Health Care System is a not-for-profit, nationally recognized pediatric health care organization comprised of eight entities – a Medical Center, Physician Network, Home Health company, Northeast Hospital, Pediatric Surgery Center, Health Plan, Health Services Inc., and Health Foundation.
Based in Fort Worth, Texas, the integrated system has more than 60 primary and specialty care offices throughout North Texas. Its service region includes Denton, Hood, Johnson, Parker, Tarrant and Wise counties, with an additional referral area encompassing nearly half the state.
Cook Children's traces its roots back to 1918, but throughout its continual change and robust growth, it still embraces an inspiring promise – to improve the health of every child in its region through the prevention and treatment of illness, disease and injury. To live up to this promise, Cook Children's combines the art of caring with the use of leading technology and extraordinary collaboration to provide exceptional care for every child, every day.
– Cook Children's has a rich history of nearly a century of caring for children.
– Knowing that every child's life is sacred, it is the promise of Cook Children's to improve the health of every child in our region through the prevention and treatment of illness, disease and injury.
– Based in Fort Worth, Texas, Cook Children's is a not-for-profit organization that is comprised of eight nationally recognized companies.
Community Health Outreach
– Cook Children's Community Health Outreach works together with over 150 partner organizations to improve the safety and health of at-risk children through education, disease and injury prevention and support.
– Cook Children's is home to a skilled team of research-minded physicians, nurses and health care professionals and administrators who drive our commitment to excellent clinical care and the search for medical advances.
– Cook Children's Public Relations works with national and local media outlets, produces Cook Children's publications, coordinates special events and helps develop key relationships within the community.
Contractor & Vendor Information – Cook Children's contractors and vendors must ensure their employees are knowledgeable about working with our organization.
– Cook Children's sponsors a select number of events that are strongly aligned with its promise to improve the health of every child in the region through the prevention and treatment of illness, disease and injury.