Texas Health Springwood Hospital Hurst Euless Bedford is a fully licensed psychiatric hospital offering inpatient, outpatient and partial hospitalization services for adults and adolescents ages 13 to 17 who are suffering from psychiatric or addiction issues.
The Texas Health Fitness Center HEB is a hospital-based facility that is open to the public. Choices include: Sports performance programs for youth and adults, resting metabolic rate testing, personal training, Yoga/Pilates/Zumba, massage therapy and free child care.
Heart and Vascular offerings
• Comprehensive Cardiac Care Unit
• Multiple cardiac intensive care beds
• Cardiac and peripheral vascular catheterization laboratories
• Electrophysiology (EP) laboratory
• Cardiovascular surgery
• Noninvasive cardiovascular testing, including monthly vascular screening clinics
• Arrhythmia treatment
• Cardiopulmonary diagnostics
• Cardiac Rehabilitation program
Rehabilitation and Therapy
Rehabilitation services at Texas Health HEB include a variety of inpatient and outpatient programs to help those in recovery regain everyday abilities essential to their quality of life.
Women’s and Infants’ Services.
• Obstetrics and gynecology
• Robotic gynecology, via the da Vinci® Surgical System
• Gynecologic oncology
• High-risk OB care
• Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
• Bubble CPAP breathing assistance for premature babies
• Free car seat checks
• Infant hearing screening
• Mommies in Waiting program for pregnant women on bed rest
• Breastfeeding Support Center
• Childbirth education classes, including an online version
• Free Texas Health Oh Baby! Weekly Parenting E-mail Service
Texas Health HEB is a nonprofit hospital dedicated to providing quality, compassionate health care and is nurtured by one of the strongest hospital systems in Texas - Texas Health Resources. For more information about Texas Health HEB or for a physician referral, call 1-877-THR-WELL (1-877-847-9355) or visit TexasHealth.org/HEB.
Member Since: 1989