The Keller ISD Community has a great Metroplex location, continuous growth, community pride, strong parental involvement, supportive local businesses, innovative educational programs and excellent facilities, the Keller Independent School District has earned its reputation as one of the best districts in the state of Texas.
- Includes portions of nine different communities – City of Keller, Fort Worth, Haltom City, Watauga, North Richland Hills, Hurst, Colleyville, Southlake, & Westlake
- Highly residential tax base
- Fast-growth district with 21 new campuses in previous 10 years
- Four UIL Division 5A high schools
- 5-Star Rating from State Comptroller’s Financial Allocation Study of Texas 3 years straight (one of only 15 districts to do so; only one in Tarrant County)
- Indoor Air Quality Tools for Schools National Excellence Award by EPA
Enrollment for the 2012-13 school year topped more than 33,400 students with over 3,500 employees. Keller ISD is known for its academic and extracurricular excellence. Students advance through a four-tier system: kindergarten through 4th grade elementary schools, 5th and 6th grade intermediate schools, 7th and 8th grade middle schools, and 9th through 12th grade high schools. Presently, Keller ISD has a total of 39 campuses covering 51 square miles, including 22 elementary campuses, five intermediate campuses, five middle school campuses, one intermediate/middle school campus, four high school campuses, the New Direction Learning Center and the Keller Early Learning Center.
To find out more, visit www.kellerisd.net or call 817-744-1000.