Member companies have opportunity for top-level exposure to the Chamber membership and the community through annual corporate packages.
The Northeast Tarrant Chamber is involved in over 125 annual events – from Chamber events to community events to school district programs like Teacher of the Year to new business ribbon cuttings to multi-chamber events and much, much more. Member companies have opportunity for top-level exposure to the Chamber membership and the community through annual corporate packages. These packages offer varying levels of participation and offer discounted event sponsorship and promotion.
Companies can choose from a 5-Star through 1-Star package and the Chamber will work with you to ensure an annual package that fits with your company needs. All the Chamber corporate package sponsors get logo promotion and sponsor promotion at the Chamber monthly luncheons as well as the Chamber’s major events including...
- Denim & Diamonds
- Hometown Heroes Tribute Lunch
- Family Fourth
- Annual Golf Classic
- Annual Awards Gala
- Monthly Chamber Luncheons
Attendance for the above 5 major events: 25,175
Total promotional impressions for all 5 major events: 3.85 million
- Denims and Diamonds – 1,300 attendance – community and chamber mix of attendance
- Hometown Heroes – 275 attendance – school, city, business and non-profit leaders as well as honored guests
- Family Fourth Fireworks – 24,000 in attendance from the surrounding communities of Haltom City, North Richland Hills, Richland Hills and Watauga. Also, VIP reception for Chamber Members
- Annual Golf Classic – 200 attendance – 144 golfers (top area business leaders) and 56 Chamber members and volunteers
- Annual Awards Gala – 300 attendance – Northeast Tarrant Chamber city leaders and member companies
- Monthly Luncheons – 1,375 - Annual attendance for the Chamber luncheons
Inclusion on the corporate banners at all events, three Ft. Worth Star-Telegram ads in conjunction with each event, four eBlasts to Chamber members, included in city correspondence to the community; area posters, bill inserts and flyers in our four-city area; banner ads and information at the Chamber website, and event promotion.
Take your membership to the next level with a Northeast Tarrant Chamber corporate package!
Contact Jack Bradshaw at 817-946-0652 or email@example.com for more information.